We’re looking for immaculately educated and well experienced accounts staff to handle the financial and accounting needs of our business.
- Preparation of asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Documentation of financial transactions
- Summarizing of current financial status by the collection of data; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement as well as other reports
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Securing of financial data by database back up completion
- Maintaining of financial security by following internal controls
- Maintenance of accounting controls by preparation and recommendation of policies and procedures
- Being up to date with the local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Preparation of special financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintaining customer confidence and protect operation by keeping financial information confidential
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating with professional societies.
- Experience: +5 years
- Education: Minimum of a graduation with a specialization in Accounting and/or equivalent certification.
|Company Name||Fahad Masood Tax Consultancy|
|Salary||As per eligibility|
|Location||Islamabad, Abu Dhabi|
|Employment Type||Full Time|